STILL LIFE ONE DAY DRAWING WORKSHOP
Join this one day ‘Still Life’ Workshop with Judy Harris.
In this relaxed and friendly workshop we will take a look at some basic drawing techniques. We will look at images of how other artists have handled this oeuvre before embarking on our own still life project.
Although this is not a teaching workshop you will definitely come away with skills shared with other participants and a better understanding of what comprises a ‘still life’ artwork.
TIME: 10am – 4pm
DATE: 12 June, 2021
WORKSHOP FACILITATOR: Judy Harris
LOCATION: Peninsula Women’s Health Centre, Woy Woy
COST: Free. You will need to bring your own materials
What you will need to bring
- 2 or 3 lead pencils including a 2B and an H
- A box of inexpensive oil pastels or hard pastels*, SEE BELOW
- Any other dry implements (no paint or inks)
- A3 artist pad (or 2 or 3 single sheets of A3 paper)
- Pencil sharpener
- A rag
* PLEASE NOTE: oil pastels and other inexpensive drawing materials can be purchased from KMART or $2 shops, or bring whatever drawing implements you already own.